Can You Conference Call on Facetime – FaceTime could be a proprietary product of video telephony which is developed by Apple INC. FaceTime is offering on supported mobile devices of iOS and Mac computers which run Mac Operating System X10.6.6 and later. FaceTime supports any iOS device with a forward-facing camera and any Mac PC supplied with a FaceTime Camera
Make a FaceTime Group call on the iPhone
This is the answer of question “Can You Conference Call on Facetime”. By using the FaceTime application, you can invite up to 32 participants to FaceTime Group calls (but this is not available in all regions). Certain areas are still unable to take advantage of this facility
How to Start a FaceTime Group call on the iPhone ?
- In the FaceTime application, please tap the Add button at the top right.
- Type the name or telephone number of the person you want to call in the entry field at the top.
- You can also tap the Add Contact button to open Contacts and add people from there.
- Tap Video to make video calls, or tap Audio to make FaceTime audio calls.
Each participant appears on the tile on the Facetime screen. When the participant is talking, or you tap the tile, the tile moves forward and becomes more striking. Tiles that cannot be fixed on the screen will appear in the row at the bottom. There are participants who are not visible. To find participants that you cannot see, please swipe through the lines. (Participant’s initials may appear on the tile if images are not available.)
How to Start a FaceTime Group call from a group Message conversation ?
In the group messaging conversation menu, you can immediately start a FaceTime Group call with participants who are chatting with you in the Message conversation.
- In the Message conversation, please tap the profile picture, or please the My Account button, at the top of the conversation.
- Please Tap FaceTime.
How to add other people to a call ?
Participants can add others at any time during the FaceTime Group call position.
- During the FaceTime call position, please tap the screen to open the control, then swipe up from the top of the control, then please tap the Add Person button.
- Please type the name, Apple ID, or phone number of the person you want to add in the entry field at the top.
- Or tap the Add button to choose someone from the Contacts menu.
- Please Tap Add People to FaceTime.
See Also: Want to know what video conferencing sofware ?
How to Leave a FaceTime Group Call ?
To leave a group call at any time, please tap the cross key and Leave call. The call will remain active if there are still two or more participants left.
Now answered already question of Can You Conference Call on Facetime.