Sony HDV 1080i – Even though you’ll think high definition video is just for your television, it isn’t. you’ll get
that exact same quality on your home movies also. You can turn your home movies and precious memories into works of art with HD.
Amateur home video producers alike will truly love the top quality of HD. With HDV (high definition video), you’ll record superb high definition video onto a digital videotape.
Benefits of HDV (Sony HDV 1080i)
You don’t actually need to know how HDV works to truly appreciate the advantages. All you would like to do is spend a couple of minutes watching a video recorded on a Sony HDV video camera and you will see everything
you need to understand.
If you already realize HDV, there are more reasons why you ought to pick Sony HDV 1080i video cameras:
- The amazing picture quality of HD is not any longer limited to Hollywood and professionals. You too can now use HDV technology to capture the important memories of your life with life-like color, vivid contrast, and amazing HD video.
- HDV recording offers low noise, high accuracy, rich, and really vivid color.
- The soundtracks for HDV use MPEG 1 audio layer 2 digital encoding to offer your videos the sound quality of CDs at a way lower bitrate.
- HDV uses equivalent tapes that are already popular for DV recording, with the recording time being an equivalent also.
- HDV also uses MPEG 2 compression, which is used in digital broadcasts and also DVDs.
- HDV uses a better compression rate than DV, making it more reliable and fewer subjective errors.
Technology behind HDV
The Sony HDV 1080i format handles an equivalent bitrate because the DV format, although HDV records a high definition signal. this may allow you to record HD video on the same tapes used for DV recordings. a sign with HDV has 4.5 times the maximum amount of data as a DV signal used with NTSC. HDV also includes CD-quality sound, MPEG 2 compression, real-time encoding, then much more.
When compared to other HD formats, HDV is one among the best, if not the simplest. Sony has always been known for quality, which makes HDV no exception to the rule. This format has been years within the making, which helps to form it what it’s today.
If you have been trying to find the right sort of video camera, rest assured that HDV is it. If you buy a Sony HDV 1080i type camera, you’ll know that your precious memories are going to be perfect HD quality each and each time.