Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plans is a private prepaid mobile smartphone plan offered by Verizon company. It’s offers unlimited unlimited text messaging and anytime minutes. The plan also offers 10 GigaByte, 7 GigaByte or 3 GigaByte of data usage for downloads, browsing the web, video, email etc.
Data Packages and Prices on Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plans
- The $60 plan offers 10 GigaByte of data, and extra data can be bought.* (Also offers facility on unlimited calling to Canada and Mexico)
- The $50 plan offers 7 GigaByte of data, and extra data can be purchased.
- The $40 plan offers 3 GigaByte of data, and extra data can be bought.
Users can also buy Bridge Data. Users will get more data a la carte via a pricing structure. Extra data costs $20 for an extra 3 GigaByte of data that expires after 90 days, $10 for 1 GigaByte of data that expires after 90 days or $5 for 500 MegaByte that expires after 30 days .
Features & Benefits of Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plans
- Always-On Data
- Unlimited Calling
- Free Long Distance and Roaming in the US.
- The plan allows for unlimited nationwide anytime minutes that can be used 24 hours a day.
- The plan offers unlimited free roaming and long distance calling to long distance numbers in the United States.
- Unlimited text messaging to Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico.
- In addition, new users get 1000 free voice minutes to Canada or Mexico.
- Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plans for smartphone allows for unlimited data usage even after your high-speed internet data limit have been reached. Data speeds throttled to 128 kilobyte per second after your limit have been reached.
Basic voice mail