What is video conferencing ? – Video conferencing is a method that people communicate in real time with two or more people in different locations using video and audio. This is an opportunity for the participants to see and hear can have many advantages over the audio conference only. Another meaning, video conferencing is a communications technology that video and voice to connect remote users with each other via the internet, when they were in the same room that integrates. Every computer user needs bandwidth, microphone, webcam, and an internet connection to participate in video conference. Members of both parties to see and hear each other in real time, allowing natural conversations.
Video conferencing is widely used in all industrial sectors. Many multinational companies use to communicate with their partners in different country, and small businesses are using video conferencing to allow customers and suppliers in various countries.
Necessary equipment for videoconferencing is easy to use. OSD will display the number you need to call or select from the address book. Now everyone in their office can show you how to make conversation with the exercise of no more than 10 minutes. While there are several software companies that support video conferencing.
Modern video conferencing system, not only to communicate via video and sound, but allows user of application to share documents, application sharing, share images, co browsing, desktop sharing etc. It will be found, if you use a software product called Vmeet by softfoundry. Vmeet Application will do the above for you.
Video conferencing is not only used for international communication, many companies like law firms also use video conferencing to avoid being charged the passage of time and the client for client meetings that run over a period of time.
Video conferencing is very interesting for education (e-learning solution) and business. Video conferencing can be closer to the user (almost face to face), then the cost and time savings. Many universities have adopted video as a teaching tool. Entrepreneurs around the world who use video conferencing to keep in touch with others.
Video conferencing technologies require more and more video conferencing on the development and improvement. Finally, the video, the creation of a virtual city, a place on the Internet where people can work together without being physically present in the same place. Using a computer, video camera, and a broadband connection to the Internet, video conferencing.
Video conferencing is a form of communication, which is very useful as it saves time and cost of travel for people. Video conferencing between two people, known as point-to-point and many people called multipoint conference with multi party. In addition to audio and video transmission between people, video conferencing is also used to share documents, computer displays information.
Multi party communication is the most complex form of video conferencing, and mostly related to space technology, video conferencing. In this case the party more than 2 participate in the conference, and all that is seen and heard.
Why use video conferencing?
After we know what is video conferencing? Here explanation why we use video conferencing. When someone communicate with others by email or phone only is not always the best way. Interactive meetings can help generate ideas, and get people to read and respond to the feelings of others.
Video conferences and meetings are often feel shorter, usually not caused traveling. The manual meeting, usually which can spend time for five hours (as host), Now only need one or two hours, using video conferencing. You can communicate more regularly with people from other regions or countries, which normally would be expensive or impossible if you have to travel.
Type of video conference
As a physical meeting in person, the conference of the many forms of head-to-head meetings, in which two people try to issue a formal meeting, where people work together on a project to solve.
Basically there are two types of video calls can:
- point to point / peer to peer – a simple call involving two parties only.
- Multi point / multiparty – followed more than two participation. Types of calls require centralized control Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), also called “bridge” as a communication node. During a video conference include pictures of the site in line with the audio signal from the current site, in the “permanent presence” of all participating sites appear to divide the page into a smaller frame.
Need of video conference
Globalization is the trend today, and therefore the need for people around the world meet regularly, are very common. This is where the VC came to the rescue and allows people around the world can communicate as if they were just sitting together. Here it is the function Video conference for Support center solution :
- Video conferencing can be used for various purposes.
- Instant face-to-face from anywhere in the world
- Conduct interviews and hire
- Some of the consulting services
- Learning objectives MNEs
- Meetings throughout the world for research, science
- Solve real time problems that may arise in the organization
- Enter online conferences simultaneously to various universities
Benefit of Video Conference
Video conferencing is very useful in :
- Save time by reducing travel time
- Lower cost, because it does not need to physically move from one place to another,
- Faster and better decisions
- Instantaneous knowledge, information,
- Increase productivity and improve communications.
Maybe there are some things to consider when Video Conferencing
- Familiarity with equipment
- It can solve the problem in the case of the outbreak of the solution
- Being able to choose the type and the best team
- You must update your computer in real time
- Preparation of items needed for circulation among the people
- Ensuring that people need to participate in the conference without fail
- Make sure the time is right for all conference as a point cloud of the conference will participate in different time zones
After you read the above explanation about video conference, so now you know What is video conferencing.